What is Infertility?
Infertility refers to inability to conceive after 12 to 18 months of regular unprotected sex or it also refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception or a female who cannot carry a pregnancy to full term.
Infertility happens to 1 out of 6 couples on average.
Primary infertility: infertility in couples who never had a child.
Secondary infertility: failure to conceive following a previous pregnancy.
As per researches
30 % of infertility cases are due to a problem in males.
30 to 40% of cases are due to females.
30 to 40% of cases are due to both males and females.
Causes of infertility in males:
• Lifestyle [alcohol, smoking, drugs ]
• Highly ambitious and stressful life.
•Total absence, Poor quality, or motility of sperms.
• Problems in erection and ejaculation.
• Sexually transmitted diseases [syphilis, gonorrhea]
• Complications after diseases like mumps.
• Hydrocele and varicocele.
Causes of infertility in females:
• High-stress levels, ambitious life and high emotions.
• Lifestyle [smoking, alcohol, lack of physical exercise].
• Age is above 30 yrs.
• Long term use of birth control pills.
• Complication due to previous illness i.e. uterine TB.
• Problems in uterus or fallopian tubes.
• Family history of infertility.
• Sexually transmitted disease.
Homeopathy and infertility:
Homeopathy is holistic system of medicine that stimulates the natural tendency of human body to heal itself.
While treating the patient homeopaths believe the spiritual, emotional, mental, physical factors are interconnected thus a homeopath gets the complete overview of the patient. a constitutional remedy is then prescribed for that patient as an individual as the treatment takes into account the presenting complaint along with the unique physical, mental and genetic makeup that individualizes a person.
Homeopathic medicines act at the roots of all diseases. They can rectify the hormonal imbalance it can also act on obstructive pathology and can get back them to normalcy homeopathy works by increasing the sperm quantity and quality, improving ovarian cycles getting rid of emotional blockage, stress and helps to deal with depression –anxiety.
Homeopathic treatments effectively and efficiently avoid complicated procedure that follows the common treatments of infertility.
It also cures the side effects of conventional therapy.
Homeopathy can be used by anyone even those who are affected by other disorders along with infertility.
If the cause of infertility is clearly known and correct homeopathic medicines are being given results can be seen within 7-8 months.
If you have tried all the treatments without any success if so you should without any doubt consider homeopathy for some pleasant surprises.
Dos and don’ts of infertility:
• Lifestyle: stay happy and cool and avoid stress full situations wherever you can try to meditate daily you can concentrate on breathing for 5 minutes daily with your partner.
• Take regular but gentle exercise daily such as yoga, swimming, walking.
• Eliminate processed food, alcohol, cigarettes junk food excess tea, or coffee. And include fresh organic fruits, vegetables in your diet.
• Relationship: take out more time for each other and talk openly over every issue related to life and future apart from getting or not getting pregnant and try to be with each other in hard situations.
• Make sex more pleasurable than a task to get pregnant plan small holidays for your partner.